- 3 Tbsp oil or ghee
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, cubed
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Grated Ginger
- 3 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tablespoon Tandoori Seasoning
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh cream or coconut milk
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 C Fresh Cilantro, for garnish
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
From our Shop
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 2 tbsp of the oil, followed by the cubed chicken. Brown the chicken thoroughly on each side, then transfer to a bowl.
Add the 1 tbsp of oil, then add the diced onion and saute until softened, around 3 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, and spices, stir into the onion thoroughly, then add the tomato, cook for 2 minutes, add the chicken and cream stir everything together, reduce heat to medium-low, and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Serve with a steaming side of Basmati rice, and garnish with fresh cilantro or a side of naan bread.