- 2 pounds small potatoes, baby yukon gold or red skin potatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, cracked away from the skin
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, enough to just coat potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
From our Shop
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Halve potatoes and place them on a cookie sheet. Combine with cracked cloves of garlic. Coat potatoes and garlic with extra-virgin oil and season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Place potatoes on center rack of the oven and roast 20 minutes, until just tender.